This is the truth, nothing but the truth, and the whole truth, with a waterboard as my witness!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm now certain that my cat has abandoned me, it now lives next door. When I go next door to ask for it, they answer the door and say: "You are an old woman living alone, on a fixed income, with no friends, and no hope, and we can see that the cat is hungry and that you don't feed it correcty. Besides your heat has been cut off for not paying your gas bill and that has caused our pipes to freeze becuase your apartment is so cold. The cat is happy with us and warm, please leave us alone!"

I guess I will eat what little cat food is left.

Even though it is cold, and the heating has left me broke, and my cat has abandonded me and my neighbors wish me dead, I feel warm, I have hope, and I have a friend.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,2238148,00.html

In the words of that Clinton adviser: "If you have a social need, you're with Hillary. If you want Obama to be your imaginary hip black friend and you're young and you have no social needs, then he's cool."

No comments: