This is the truth, nothing but the truth, and the whole truth, with a waterboard as my witness!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Amazing video



I don't know what to make of it. I guess John McCain can do little but offer a hug and a handshake.

I really get the feeling that Palin wasn't all that well thought out.



John I sent money in 2000. You graduated with a family member. But I get a sense that I don't know you.

What was really pathetic was the shrill statements by GOP women on CSPAN today about sexism. At about 6pm today.

This is not the Vagina Monolouges, it's the Republican national convention and after listening.. I tuned it out.

Pathetic and it has to be heard live, I will link it soon.


ENQURIER RESPONDS TO MCCAIN/PALIN
Wed Sep 03 2008 18:19:21 ET


"The National Enquirer's coverage of a vicious war within Sarah Palin's extended family includes several newsworthy revelations, including the resulting incredible charge of an affair plus details of family strife when the Governor's daughter revealed her pregnancy. Following our John Edwards' exclusives, our political reporting has obviously proven to be more detail-oriented than the McCain campaign's vetting process. Despite the McCain camp's attempts to control press coverage they find unfavorable, The Enquirer will continue to pursue news on both sides of the political spectrum."

No comments: