This is the truth, nothing but the truth, and the whole truth, with a waterboard as my witness!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Jim Cramer part II

Well I have more time than I anticipated and candidly expect much more of it to blog. Nobody is immune from this downturn.

But to the news: I read Cramer's response, I also read the attack that Limbaugh created that Cramer mentioned. And I want to reiterate that I simply called the folks over at CNBC @ssholes only.

Unlike the editorial here: Jim Cramer Uses CNBC to Manipulate Stocks which accuses the cast and crew at CNBC with much, much more.... Again to reiterate I only observe that these guys at CNBC are like a broken clock that makes allot of noise in that they are sort of right twice after the fact... when the stock hit it's high and when it hit a low.

My blog never insinuated:

"blackmail, smear campaigns, espionage, fraud, harassment, extortion, bribery, rumor-mongering, sabotage, off-shore money laundering, political cronyism, frivolous lawsuits, witness tampering, biased financial research, false identities, bogus credit ratings, bribery, libelous blogs, bad science, forgery, wiretapping, counterfeiting, collusion, lying, cheating, threats and theft."

I said that the dollar would remain strong,

http://www.forexhelp.com/charts-eurusd/1440/

That gold was a bubble at 1000

http://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html

And that the schills at CNBC were @ssholes...

A Rising Dollar Lifts the U.S. but Adds to the Crisis Abroad I read this article and thought of the interview of Warren Buffet this morning on Squatbox.. Warren said, heh the DOW is simply a number and gave some really sound advice, watch the fundmentals.

And the same is true of dollars... or currency.. so what is the NYT suggesting?


“It’s a huge safe haven effect,” said William R. Cline, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics in Washington. “The basic assumption that people are making is that the U.S. government will never default on its debt.”

As the dominant flavor of money used in business worldwide, the dollar has once again been affirmed as the global reserve currency.


Now as Cramer carps on "euthanized banks", did he forget to tell you that gold is down, the dollar is up, and that his obsessive focus on the negative is not the solution?

Warren Buffett was on today and here is the "bleed it leads" headline, did I mention that newspapers are in the crapper and leading with anything sensational???

Buffett: crisis is an economic Pearl Harbor

Here is the another story here from the same interview:

Buffett sticks to his view that shares
are best long-term investment


Now I watched Squatbox this morning and saw the endorsement of Coke and the rationale behind it.. and it reinforces my opine that the CNBC folks are @ssholes and Buffet is not and that you can't trust what the media tells ya.. You have to make your own informed decision.

But Rueters reports that

Wells Fargo shares boosted by Buffett Which seems to create an impression that the SquatBox crew is influential...


I don't know somethings but miss very little.....

I'll have more time after Wednesday this week and will brush off some of my older work and repost Global-Lite.

I'll show you a connection bewteen electricity and commerce and show you by per capita income the connection, why Buffett likes utilities, why I like em, why Obama has it right with the stimulus in this area, and why some are just purely negative...

Things seem to be going bad for me??? Yeah looks that way.. But as Buffett points out to the question Hey Dude where is my bubble at lately:

"I would never have a feeling that the Dow is going to go to 2,000 or 12,000 or 4,300 or 20,200. I don't – I know over time it will go higher," Buffett said. "But if you buy a cross section of good equities, generally well capitalised companies, you'll make money over 10 or 20 years. I haven't the faintest idea where you'll be in 10 months, but it really doesn't make any difference."

" Everything will be all right. We do have the greatest economic machine that man has ever created, I believe," Buffett said. "This machine is gummed up right now and it's gummed up by a lack of confidence, and that makes people scared and, I mean, it feeds back and forth and it's a vicious cycle."

"I've never seen the consumer or the Americans just generally more fearful than this. And they're also confused. And you can get fearful very quickly, but you don't get confident, you know, in five minutes. You can get fearful in five minutes, but you won't get confident for some time.

I want to close by reminding folks, we have nothing to fear but fear itself..... and that I will be dusting off Global-Lite nettrustcentral to remind how rural electrification was a solution, and then some empirical photos of Mexico, Belize, Roatan, and per-capita income and why a smart grid is smart business.

I know what I know, you know what I mean????

So to reiterate: stay long dollar, caution gold, buffett good, CNBC schills @ssholes, fear is an emotion not an investmant strategy, and media is an equal amount of entertainment and information, so you should at least sniff what you consume.

And I did not, I repeat.. did not insinuate:

"blackmail, smear campaigns, espionage, fraud, harassment, extortion, bribery, rumor-mongering, sabotage, off-shore money laundering, political cronyism, frivolous lawsuits, witness tampering, biased financial research, false identities, bogus credit ratings, bribery, libelous blogs, bad science, forgery, wiretapping, counterfeiting, collusion, lying, cheating, threats and theft."

No comments: